Find IT job vacancies and apprenticeships in Kent.
At ADM, we’re always on the look-out for talented and committed engineers, from 1st line through to senior grade experience. We also like to hear from people with the right background and drive to join our IT advisor team.
If you’re the kind of person who wants a challenging but rewarding job, where you’ll get regular training and loads of opportunities to develop your potential, keep an eye on this page. If you’re also the kind of person who likes to don lycra and cycle to work in Canterbury, too, so much the better. We won’t hold it against you if you don’t, but you’d be in good company (and it does help to burn off the doughnuts).
We don’t always have vacancies. Any we do have will be listed here. But even if you don’t see what you’re looking for and you’re keen to work for us, we’re happy to hear from you.
Please send your CV using our Contact form, with a covering note to Daniel Ibbertson. NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Job Title: 2nd line Engineer
Network / IT Support Engineer would need Helpdesk, Server, Desktop, Office 365 and Exchange experience required to join our team of over 30 IT support engineers, based in Canterbury. You will be joining a dedicated team of professionals that pride themselves on training and development and ensuring that our clients IT systems are operating to maximum potential. You will be part of a team working in-house and onsite when required, providing general and focused I.T. services. To engage in problem investigation/resolutions and ensure their satisfactory conclusion quickly and effectively
- Excellent communication skills (specifically Verbal)
- Professional Attitude
- Be forthcoming and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Have a good understanding of impact and urgency
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage own workload
- Provide 2nd line support to our clients both onsite and offsite
- Act as a point of escalation for the 1st Line team
- Proactively help resolve tickets and if required assist the 3rd line team with new projects or on boards
- Be proactive in identifying new technologies and highlight any weaknesses in their current workings
- Ensure customers SLA’s are met
- Follow company processes as documented
- Microsoft certified (MCSA preferred)
- Ability to solve PC/Server hardware and software issues
- Good understanding of Networking infrastructure (LAN/vLAN/WAN)
- Good knowledge of routers/firewalls
- Good knowledge of switches
- Wide understanding of all technologies-be comfortable troubleshooting
- 3 years previous experience on helpdesk or as onsite engineer
- Experience with virtualization
About the Role
- You will be expected to work through helpdesk tickets and have the opportunity to go on-site and visit clients
- The existing team is efficient and friendly as it deals with all kinds of support issues generated by the customer base of businesses and schools in the southeast.
- You will need to thrive on multi-tasking as you complete tasks like installing servers, replacing workstations, resolving OS faults as well as identifying and resolving network connectivity issues
- You will be given responsibility for your own projects where you will be expected to manage every technical aspect whilst maintaining constant liaison with the client
- You will primarily use the products and services within our established portfolio to recognise new business opportunities and then escalate them into new sales. The role includes making suggestions to the client concerning future improvements in line with their individual business needs.
This offer is for a permanent position with 37.5 hours per week and 28 days holiday entitlement with additional benefits.
Full driving license required.
Job Title: IT AdvisorLocation: Canterbury, Kent Salary: £30-50K OTE **no agencies** Contract: Permanent Hours: Full-Time CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to work for Kent`s most successful, rapidly expanding IT company? ADM Computing are looking for successful, driven Sales Account Managers to complement our existing sales team.
Ideally with experience of working in IT sales you will have experience of selling IT solutions and IT Support Contract to business customers. The ideal applicant will be hard working with excellent communication skills. We are especially keen to hear from anyone who is currently working for an IT Reseller.
We can offer a fun, lively and challenging working environment. An excellent package is available for the right applicant, complete with a high uncapped bonus structure (OTE earnings of £30-50K are realistic).
We also like to help our clients find top-quality candidates. If that’s you, any of the roles below tickle your tastebuds, send your CV and a covering letter to Daniel Ibbertson and we’ll take a look.