Come & see how Prowise will benefit your school on the 25/02/16
Interactive Whiteboard bundle installed for a “budget friendly” £4750.00 + VAT
The Proposition and how to see it in action
The range of Prowise solutions already compares favourably with other vendors but with this bundle offer you will get additional savings on orders placed and invoiced before 29/04/15.
To further enhance this offering you can also come and meet representatives from the Prowise UK main distribution partners as well as see the solution in action at our offices in Canterbury.
The event will be held in our Canterbury office between 10am – 12pm on the 25th February 2016.
Studies reveal front of class teaching is gradually giving way to interactive whole class teaching and technology providers are having to flex to meet these needs.
Schools are maintaining costly, legacy IWB solutions and have also invested in mobile devices for individual pupil use.
Prowise interactive touchscreen solutions are unifying these technologies in a robust and flexible package. It’s not just hardware, or software, but a 360 degree solution that includes touch screen displays, lifts, tablets as well as the content and cloud storage that sits behind the mechanics making it a completely holistic solution.
- A 65” interactive touchscreen
- Built-in wireless ultra HD PC with O/S and Blu-ray player
- All-in-One mobile lift mount that adjusts for optimum collaboration
- Integrated sound bar and microphone
- 5-year support and warranty on screen and mount, 3 years on PC
- Classroom delivery, installation and removal of end of life equipment
- Kick-start training on the software and assistance with importing lesson plans
Stand-out benefits for IT Managers:
- Multiple lesson formats including SMART and Promethean can be imported
- Cloud based; any mobile device connectivity
Stand-out benefits for Bursars:
- 5 x lower TCO over 4 years than traditional projector based solutions
- Replaces old IWB’s and unifies the technology with mobile devices deployed in the classroom
Please contact either Patrick Lead (Education Specialist Account Manager) 01227 473504 or Dan Ibbertson (Marketing Manager) 01227 473512
if you would like an official quotation or discuss attending the event.
Location: ADM Computing, Chaucer Road, Canterbury, Kent CT1 1HH