Free Microsoft SCCM tech talk to schools 13th April 2016
ADM Computing invites you to our offices in Canterbury on the 13th April 10:00am-12:00pm where speaker Mark Harris will be presenting and demonstrating a technical deep-dive on Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), just for schools.
For many schools, the management and monitoring of classroom computers, staff desktops, teachers’ laptops and shared student devices has relied on various propriety management solutions. They are hard to manage, many with no central management, resulting in wasting time or spending more in licensing and support.
ADM Computing with SCCM offers the following:
- Reduce Annual Costs: Licensing may already be covered and ADM Computing – will share how we support school technical teams to get the most from SCCM.
- Maximise your investment: Not just from your devices but the licensing is likely to be already included within your agreement – use what you already have.
- Windows 10 in-place upgrade: Deploy Windows 10 safely and without downtime across (no waiting for the summer).
- Updates and Servicing: Deploy Windows and application updates while devices are in use. Free-up up technician time to be more pro-active.
- Auditing: See how your devices are being used, who are using them, what applications are in use and how often, allowing you to manage licences and maintenance.
- Desktop Access and Self-Help: Jump onto any device when an issue arises, reducing firefighting around school. Even staff can add and remove applications on managed devices.
ADM Computing’s Mark Harris will be showing you the benefits of using SCCM within your school. Mark has extensive education experience and will share some good ideas to help you get the most of out of this session.
As a Microsoft Gold partner, ADM Computing is positioned to meet all of your development, deployment, training, migration and service needs around SCCM.
For more information or to a book a place; please contact our Education Team on 01227 473500 or via email on email@example.com
Location: ADM Computing, Chaucer Road, Canterbury, Kent CT1 1HH
Session is aimed at school technicians and network managers with experience with Active Directory,
group policies and desktop management.