3 Essential Disaster Recovery Steps that every Organisation should consider while they work remotely
Join us on this 45-minute webinar with industry experts, Altaro, to explore this essential component of any organisation. We will be looking at the importance of a Disaster Recovery system in the current climate, highlighting the important stages in your DR plan and what you should be considering. At the end of this session, Altaro will be holding a live Q&A and will be on hand to answer any questions you may have.
- Explore the benefits of a robust backup & disaster recovery monthly hosted solution designed specifically to meet the threats, privacy and compliancy needs that face UK organisations
- Discover a solution that enables organisations rapid and watertight RTO in the event of outage or disaster
- Enjoy significant cost savings for your organisations as you adopt this essential service
The briefing will also explore the key points you should consider in your DR plan including.
- Simple onsite and offsite backup as a key element on your disaster recovery strategy
- Dedicated offsite storage with faster recovery SLA’s then pure cloud
- How the next level of Deduplication brings rapid speed of recovery
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, ADM Computing is positioned to meet all your development, deployment, training, migration and service needs around Microsoft 365.
Please book your place using the form provided or contact Isaac Ford-Wilson via his DDI: 01227 473501 or email Isaac.Ford-Wilson@adm-computing.co.uk.
Date: Tuesday 28th April 2020
Time: 10:00AM – 10:45AM