3 Essential Disaster Recovery Steps that every School needs to consider
NOW AVAILABLE AS A MONTHLY DR AS-A-SERVICE FOR SCHOOLS!
As a dedicated School IT Manager, demands on your time are pressing and varied. Equally so is the need to ring-fence your most valuable data files safe in the knowledge that you can resurrect your environment near instantaneously. Conscious of your need, we have developed a DR-As-A-Service specifically for schools and education.
Join us on this 45 minute webinar to explore this essential component of any education establishment. With treatment of personal student information becoming increasingly complex and important, schools and colleges are now taking DR responsibility to meet their regulation responsibilities. Online you will learn how to:
- Explore the benefits of a robust backup & disaster recovery monthly hosted solution designed specifically to meet the threats, privacy and compliancy needs that face UK schools
- Discover a solution that enables schools rapid and watertight RTO in the event of outage or disaster
- Enjoy significant cost savings as other schools for this essential service
The briefing will also explore the key points you should consider in your DR plan including.
- Simple onsite and offsite backup as a key element on your disaster recovery strategy
- Dedicated offsite storage with faster recovery SLA’s then pure cloud
- How the next level of Deduplication brings rapid speed of recovery
Please book your place using the form provided. If you have any further queries regarding ADM’s Seminar / Webinar event calendar or we can be of any further assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact Gary Pearmain directly on his DDI: 01227-473514 – email: Gary.Pearmain@adm-computing.co.uk.
Established and successful for over 35 years, ADM are a multi award winning technology services company, based in Canterbury and serving the South East of the UK. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we are qualified to help and assist you across a broad spectrum of IT products and services.
Date: Thursday 12th September 2019
Time: 10:00AM – 10:45AM