Having been in the IT business since 1984, we’ve got all the experience and expertise you’d expect, and we deliver all the support and security you need.
Looking for an aspect of IT that’s not covered here? Then please give us a call. We’d love to have a chat and if it’s not something that we can help you with then we’ll do our best to point you in the right direction. If you don’t speak IT, don’t worry. We’re friendly, easy-to-talk-to people who are there to help.
IT Support in Kent
32 engineers handle over 150 service calls every day, with a 15 minute response time for urgent calls. But whether you call or email us, our support triage service ensures your cry for help is dealt with quickly and effectively. All of our engineers are DBS checked.
- Rapid referral for more complex issues. Structured technical support teams mean more complex issues are swiftly referred to the right expert
- Everyone thrives on long term relationships. Your dedicated IT Advisor knows your business, so you can be confident of continuity of support and service
- You can have confidence in us. Our support team holds over 200 Microsoft Certified Professional qualifications
- Your service contract ensures you have access to the right level of expertise, with emergency out-of-hours support meaning help is always there when you need it
- At the ready – with a fleet of support vehicles there’s always someone on their way when you need them.
IT planning and infrastructure
Our clients know that cheapest doesn’t necessarily mean most cost-effective. We’ll always use the right technology for the job.
Do it right, do it once, and it’ll save you money in the long run. On the other hand, we don’t like waste, so we’ll only replace when necessary, and re-use and upgrade wherever it makes better business sense.
- We test everything ourselves. Our clients benefit from the latest technical advances, but only once we’re happy that we’ve tried and tested it in a controlled environment. Put bluntly, we’re the guinea pigs, not you
- Every system is designed with your needs at the forefront, and fail-safes as standard
- Our senior technicians often work as a pair with an apprentice in training – so the apprentice comes as an extra pair of hands at no additional cost to you. We believe in nurturing our home-grown talent, so today’s apprentice is tomorrow’s senior technician, with detailed knowledge of your business needs
- Every first and second-line engineer spends 1 day every month on training to ensure they stay up to date with new developments; so we’re aware of, and testing, the latest technology as it becomes available
- We extend that training to our clients, with regular open training events. Or if there’s something specific you’d like to look at, let us know, come on in, and we’ll show you.
Find IT job vacancies and apprenticeships in Kent.
At ADM, we’re always on the look-out for talented and committed engineers, from 1st line through to senior grade experience. We also like to hear from people with the right background and drive to join our IT advisor team.
If you’re the kind of person who wants a challenging but rewarding job, where you’ll get regular training and loads of opportunities to develop your potential, keep an eye on this page. If you’re also the kind of person who likes to don lycra and cycle to work in Canterbury, too, so much the better. We won’t hold it against you if you don’t, but you’d be in good company (and it does help to burn off the doughnuts).
We don’t always have vacancies. Any we do have will be listed here. But even if you don’t see what you’re looking for and you’re keen to work for us, we’re happy to hear from you.
Please send your CV with a covering note to Daniel Ibbertson. NO AGENCIES PLEASE. (more…)
Like most of our clients, ADM is based in the South East of England. Our office is in the centre of Canterbury, a beautiful, historic (if somewhat traffic-ridden) cathedral city.
Not everyone is as fortunate as we are, and since we’re nice people, we like to help out a bit where we can. This stuff doesn’t really have an impact on how we work with you, but we hope you’ll find it interesting, because we like to work with other people who appreciate the value of a helping hand now and then.
Maybe these stories will spark off an idea of a project we could do together. If so, give us a shout.
ADM presented with trophy by KM Charity Team
IT is an ever-changing landscape. It’s part of what makes it exciting for people like us. But if you don’t speak IT like a native, it can make it a daunting place to be. That’s why we invest significant amounts in constant training and development for all our technical people. So you don’t have to.
Did you know?
Our IT Advisors aren’t just a sales team. Many of them are qualified to a level that enables them to work as engineers, so the advice they give is based on real knowledge.
As Microsoft Gold Partners ADM can offer expert advice for Software Licensing packages to suit your organisation’s specific needs, ensuring you get what you need with best value.
Whether you’re looking for the cheapest upfront investment, or a long-term arrangement to buy or rent with access to all new software versions, we can help with:
- Multiple users across locations
- BYOD and mobile use
- Educational use