Admin Assistant for IT Service department
Job Location: Canterbury, Kent
Pro-rata Salary: £21,000-£25,000
About ADM: With over 70 current staff, ADM has been one of the South East’s leading and most trusted IT service partners since 1984. With staff averaging a stay of over 11.5 years since ADM’s establishment, It’s fair to say we offer a fun, friendly and challenging environment for hardworking staff to develop within.
The administration assistant will be taking instruction from the Operations Co-ordinator and Service department Manager. Dealing with bookings requests, updating notes and helping with day to day organisation of callouts/site visits. The assistant will be working in a fast-paced service environment delivering high levels of customer service. We have a team of 45+ engineers dealing with IT support tickets and project works, so attention to detail and organisational skills are key to this role. The key candidate will have to use own initiative and be confident to complete tasks set, so must be a fast learner.
- Understanding of impact and urgency
- Work well alone and with a team
- Excellent IT Skills and comfortable using MS office
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Previous experience working in an office/customer services environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Good attention to detail
- A good understanding of operations and logistics would be to an advantage.
- Monitoring & scheduling bookings/appointments for engineers
- Updating a spreadsheet with the above information
- Communicating with customers and engineers on the phone and via email
- Reviewing tickets to confirm documentation have been completed and uploaded by engineers
- Working along side project managers to coordinate bookings/appointments
- Scheduling training and updating training records
- Attendance management
- Adhoc administration tasks
- Working on reception desk, welcoming visitors
- Assisting with logging support tickets, if required
- Holiday cover for operations co-ordinator
- Reviewing closed tickets against contracts
Job type: Part-time, Permanent. Hours negotiable.
Apply for this position by clicking the “Apply Now” button below.
You will be redirected to a new page with application form.
For more information on the vacancy please contact:
Take your chance
Apprentice Support Engineer
1st Line Support Engineer
SharePoint Developer / SharePoint 1st Line Support
Admin Assistant for Service Department
2nd Line Support Engineer
Junior Account Manager