CAN DISASTER RECOVERY EVER BE COMPLETELY WATERTIGHT?
ADM Computing would like to invite you to a free webinar hosted by Altaro on Thursday 21st February 2019 at 10:00AM – 11:00AM.
Join our webinar, “Can Disaster Recovery ever be completely watertight?” and learn about 5 practical strategies you can use to identify and address your own organisations risk levels, and how to mitigate them in practical terms. Alongside ADM in this online session, we have invited a top speaker on the topic from one of the world’s leading vendors of Backup and Disaster Recovery, Altaro’s Mr Keith Joseph.
The 5 strategies include:
- Understand the likelihood and consequences of a disaster local to your organisation
- Detail a Disaster Recovery plan for your critical date that involves all key stakeholders in the organisation. Don’t neglect your lower tiers of data and archive data
- Automated, seamless Disaster Recovery solutions with reporting SLA’s – for full organisation peace of mind
- Become practiced at Disaster Recovery by regularly running Disaster Recovery scenarios, such as, flood, fire, and massive malware attacks
- Creating an effiecient, smart process in your Disaster Recovery plan
ADM are experienced in the dark side of IT. Every week we advise clients on how to best mitigate risk taking into consideration their chances of disaster, their likely types of disasters, the likely impact to the business of a disaster striking and critically how to overcome such scenarios. It is all part of our client Disaster Recovery planning service that we invoke free for clients so that they meet their internal and external Disaster Recovery planning obligations.
Previous events have filled up very fast, to avoid disappointment, please book your place using the form provided or contact Kirsty Wood via her DDI: 01227 473512 or email Kirsty.email@example.com.