The management of all complaints is in partnership with our customers and we will operate in accordance with their internal complaints process.
Aims and Objectives
The aims and objectives of the Complaints Policy is to ensure that all customer issues and/or complaints are dealt with as promptly, efficiently and effectively as possible.
We ensure that our customers have one point of contact when dealing with their complaint from start to completion, thereby ensuring a swift and trouble-free resolution.
The Company has a dedicated Customer Service Director to deal with customer complaints who has the autonomy on the overall decision of the issue/complaint.
- All complaints will be taken seriously and the resolution of these will be prompt;
- All complaints will have an acknowledgement sent out within one hour of receipt if the complaint is e-mailed or sent via our website. If complaint is phoned through, the customer will receive a return call within 30 minutes;
- We will endeavour to resolve all complaints and close off within two working days maximum where practicably possible;
- The customer will be updated regularly after the complaint has been opened;
- In the event where the complaint needs to remain open for longer than five days to ensure a satisfactory conclusion, the customer will be given a guideline as to when the complaint will be closed;
- A complaints database will be used to log all issues/complaints received to ensure a robust audit trail is maintained;
- We aim to deal with any issues immediately to prevent them becoming a complaint;
- Upon conclusion of a complaint a resolution letter will be sent out to complete the process. If a letter is not required, the customer will receive either a verbal or e-mail confirmation that the complaint has been closed;
- If the customer is dissatisfied with the resolution they have a right of appeal to the Managing Director.