Cyber Security seminar 4th July 2017
ADM Computing would like to invite you to attend our free seminar, focusing on Cyber Security.
ADM Computing’s security experts will be speaking about the Cyber risks that exist in the modern business world and what steps businesses can take to protect themselves, including:
- The different Cyber threats to business
- Legal and commercial implications of a data breach, including GDPR
- Best practice in combatting cybercrime
- Practical guidance on how to protect your business
- The Government’s Cyber Essentials Scheme for business
- How ADM can help you prepare for Cyber Essentials and train your staff to be more Cyber aware
The seminar will be hosted on Tuesday 4th July 2017 from 09:30am to 12:00pm at our Canterbury office.
ADM Computing is ISO 9001 accredited for Quality Management and ISO 27001 accredited for Information Security Management.
Location: ADM Computing, Chaucer Road, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 1HH