Intercept X combines deep learning with best-in-class anti-exploit technology, CryptoGuard anti-ransomware, root cause analysis, and more to form the industry’s most comprehensive endpoint protection. This unique combination of features allows Intercept X to stop the widest range of endpoint threats.
Below is a video showcasing Intercept-X and its features:
- The number one performing malware detection engine
- Prevents both known and never-seen-before malware
- Blocks malware before it executes
- Does not rely on signatures
- Protects even when the host is offline
- Detects malware in approximately 20 milliseconds
- Trained on hundreds of millions of samples
- Proven on VirusTotal since August of 2016
- Classifies files as malicious, potentially unwanted apps (PUA), or benign
- Works out of the box with no additional training needed
- Extremely small footprint (under 20MB)
- Focused on Windows portable executables
If you are interested in learning more about Sophos Intercept-X, please contact us on 01227 473500 or email email@example.com.