DATA PROTECTION AND MICROSOFT 365 UPDATE FOR CHARITIES
ADM Computing would like to invite you to our offices in Canterbury
on Tuesday 23rd October 2018, 10am – midday.
There will be presentations on processes and technology that will assist your organisation on the journey to compliance. The sessions will include:
- Update on 2018 changes to UK Data Protection law (GDPR)
- Legal and commercial implications of data breaches, including tighter reporting requirements
- A look at Microsoft 365 – Microsoft’s solutions for a modern workplace
- Giving greater secure access to your data
- Tools for the road to compliance
- Improved productivity and collaboration
Previous events have filled up very fast, to avoid disappointment, please book your place by clicking here or contact Daniel Ibbertson via his DDI: 01227 473512 or email Daniel.Ibbertson@adm-computing.co.uk.