ADM Computing will be hosting a free webinar on Tuesday 14th September, where we will be joined by Our expert speaker, Isaac Ford-Wilson. In this session, we will give you an overview on how to secure your workplace using top tips in combination with some of the excellent tools and services available to businesses.
During this online webinar, Isaac Ford-Wilson will be discussing;
- General Security Measures
- Good Security Practice – Top tips for general security when online or at work (Viewing web pages securely, downloading files, connecting to the internet)
- Passwords – Creating strong passwords and how LastPass can help improve security and accessibility within your workplace and at home.
- SATT – How ADM’s Security Awareness Testing and Training service can help improve end-user detection of phishing emails, suspicious attachments and links.
- Secure Score Fundamentals – How a free Secure Score can benefit your organisations security posture and highlight important changes you can make to boost your security!
- MFA /2FA – How to ensure your accounts are up to 99.9% less likely to be compromised. How it you can provide users secure, seamless access to all of their applications from any location or device.
- EMS (Enterprise Mobility + Security) – Detect and investigate advanced threats, compromised identities, and malicious actions across your on-premises and cloud environments. So you’ll be protecting your organisation with adaptive, built-in intelligence.
Secure Your Workplace
Date: 14th September 2021 (Tuesday)
Time: 10:00 am – 10:45 am