ADM Computing provide FREE IT seminars covering popular topics like Office 365 and Microsoft Sharepoint from our offices in Canterbury, Kent. Our Office 365 demonstrations showcase the features available to help our clients make the most from their subscription. We also demonstrate some of the advanced features available in the Office 365 plans, like Skype for Business, Delve and Yammer.
Our Sharepoint demonstrations are centered around streamlining business practices, conformity to requirements of ISO accreditations and centralising information stores. We provide in-house Sharepoint development, so we are experienced in what Sharepoint can provide. If you would like an IT demonstration on a subject that isn't covered here, please feel free to contact us and we will help where possible.
Scroll down to view our upcoming events.
ADM Computing would like to invite you to our offices in Canterbury
on Tuesday 23rd October 2018, 10am – midday.
There will be presentations on processes and technology that will assist your organisation on the journey to compliance. The sessions will include:
- Update on 2018 changes to UK Data Protection law (GDPR)
- Legal and commercial implications of data breaches, including tighter reporting requirements
- A look at Microsoft 365 – Microsoft’s solutions for a modern workplace
- Giving greater secure access to your data
- Tools for the road to compliance
- Improved productivity and collaboration
Previous events have filled up very fast, to avoid disappointment, please book your place by clicking here or contact Daniel Ibbertson via his DDI: 01227 473512 or email Daniel.Ibbertson@adm-computing.co.uk.