ADM Computing provide FREE IT seminars covering popular topics like Office 365 and Microsoft Sharepoint from our offices in Canterbury, Kent. Our Office 365 demonstrations showcase the features available to help our clients make the most from their subscription. We also demonstrate some of the advanced features available in the Office 365 plans, like Skype for Business, Delve and Yammer.
Our Sharepoint demonstrations are centered around streamlining business practices, conformity to requirements of ISO accreditations and centralising information stores. We provide in-house Sharepoint development, so we are experienced in what Sharepoint can provide. If you would like an IT demonstration on a subject that isn't covered here, please feel free to contact us and we will help where possible.
Scroll down to view our upcoming events.
January 25th 2018 10.30am – 12.30 – Lunch to follow
During this workshop, we’ll be showcasing some of the features & benefits of the Microsoft Azure platform & demonstrating how they can add value to your business.
Agenda to include:
- How to Protect your business & provide continuity with Azure Site Recovery
- How to effectively monitor your systems using Operation Management Suite in Azure
- How Microsoft Information Rights Management can help you prepare for GDPR
- How our Microsoft ‘Cloud DC’ can ensure that you always have access to your cloud applications
- How to back-up your Hyper-V environment to Microsoft Azure & never worry about backups again!
If you are interested in attending then please contact Daniel Ibbertson via his DDI: 01227 473512, register using the booking form provided or email Daniel.Ibbertson@adm-computing.co.uk
If you are interested in attending then please contact Daniel Ibbertson via his DDI: 01227 473512 or book a place
or email Daniel.Ibbertson@adm-computing.co.uk
Location: 2 Kingdom Street, Paddington, London, W2 6BD