ADM Computing and The Frontier Engagement team from Kent Police present a Staff awareness presentation on counter terrorism and cyber security training.
When: 3rd August 2017
Where: ADM Computing office, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 1HH – Car parking onsite
Time: 9.30 – 11 am
The Frontier Engagement Team from Kent Police:
- Who are we?
- What messages would we like you to take back to your business/staff, for example:
– Suspicious activity at isolated coastal or aviation sites.
– Life Jackets or clothing left on the beach.
– Unofficial indicators, markers or signs left on the beach or in the water.
– Reports of damage to security fences at aviation sites and considered tests of security.
– Purchase of unusual equipment, chemicals, uniform and badges.
– Drone activity.
ADM Computing on Cyber Security:
You wouldn’t let your staff be in physical danger so why let them be in cyber danger as well?
It goes without saying that you will have the essential health and safety rules in and around your staff and work environment. Cyberspace is becoming more and more dangerous to staff and companies with new emergent threats.
- Staff security awareness testing and training (SATT).
- How to recognise scams.
- Building a human firewall within your company.