Evolution of cybersecurity in the cloud
ADM Computing will be hosting a free webinar on Wednesday 23rd September together with security experts, Sophos. In this session, we will be joined by Chris Howell, Commercial Lead; Global Public Cloud at Sophos. Chris will be taking a look at how businesses can evolve their cybersecurity in the cloud to protect their organisation’s data and create a secure remote workplace.
During this online webinar, Chris Howell will be discussing:
- Advanced end-user & server security with machine learning
- Advanced cloud security – Protecting Cloud Data and Shared Storage
- The transition from on-prem to cloud
- Centralized security – Using award-winning Synchronized security
- Complete public cloud Asset Visibility – (Azure AWS)
- Tackle security challenges faced by remote working
Date: Wednesday 23rd September
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Please book your place using the form provided or contact Penelope Mak via her DDI: 01227 913311 or email Penelope.Mak@adm-computing.co.uk.