GDPR advice seminar featuring technology for schools – Rerun
Due to excellent feedback and the fact people missed out previously; ADM Computing would like to invite you to our offices in Canterbury, for a rerun of this seminar (with complimentary lunch) on Tuesday 20th March 2018, 10am –12pm.
There will be a series of speakers including ADM Computing’s GDPR advisor presenting on processes and technology that will assist your school on the journey to compliance. The sessions will include:
- GDPR and the forthcoming changes to UK Data Protection law
- Legal and commercial implications of data breaches, including tighter GDPR reporting requirements
- A summary of changes to the existing legislation and highlights of the new regulation
- Keys to cyber security best practice
- A demonstration and explanation of cost effective technology supporting schools toward compliance
Daniel Ibbertson via his DDI: 01227 473512 or email Daniel.Ibbertson@adm-computing.co.uk.
Location: ADM Computing, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 1HH