Is your business software helping or hindering your business?
Many business leaders that we speak to tell a similar story in terms of their business software frustrations:
- There is more time spent getting information into their software systems than actually being able to use it.
- There are numerous applications, databases and spreadsheets and it is very inefficient.
- A lot of time is spent re-entering the same information – not only is it inefficient, a lot more errors happen than need to.
- We’d like to advance our IT and offer integrated ecommerce but our software doesn’t allow this.
If any of the above scenarios resonate with you, why not come along to our Business Software Briefing on 9th February? This is purely focused on business leaders and will not be too technical. Our team would love to introduce Microsoft’s new Dynamics solutions like NAV 2017 and CRM Online.
These are designed specifically for SME’s and now make automation, integration and accessing useful information that will help you understand your customers and business better.
During the session we will cover:
- Brief feedback about other businesses struggles and what they are doing about it.
- An introduction to Dynamics NAV 2017 & Dynamics CRM Online.
- Highlights of how these can improve business productivity and efficiency.
- Discussion and questions with a number of business leaders.
Who is this aimed at?
The session is for business leaders and tailored for CxO’s, Directors and senior managers across all business functions. The briefing is fully designed to appeal to this level of seniority and is not too in-depth technically but rather a look at common issues other businesses have faced, and how modern business software can help overcome these.
If you are interested in attending then please contact Daniel Ibbertson via his DDI: 01227 473512 or register on the form provided to book your space.