Microsoft end of life products – What is the future?
ADM Computing is hosting a free webinar on the 12th June 2019 where ADM will be discussing how best to prepare for when some of the most widely used Microsoft products reach end-of-life.
Microsoft provide updates to their products for a set period of time after the product is released. These updates include new features but more importantly security updates. Once a product passes its end of life date it receives no further security updates, leaving anyone using that old version vulnerable to a cyber breach. As it is out of support you could also find yourself failing any compliance standard that requires software to be supported.
If you are using any of the following operating systems, you need to be making plans for the future as these will be reaching end of life as early as July 2019.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 3
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1
Join ADM Computing for this webinar where we will be discussing:
- The risks to your business by taking no action
- How this relates to compliance standards
- What your options are, the future beyond these versions
- How to use this as an opportunity to empower your staff with new up to date solutions
Previous events have filled up very fast, to avoid disappointment, please book your place using the form provided or contact Kirsty Wood via her DDI: 01227 473512 or email Kirsty.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Online webinar
Date: 12th June 2019