MICROSOFT EXCEL TRAINING
In this session, Microsoft Certified Trainer Alex Waterton will be providing a 4-day interactive training course aimed at providing staff with top tips and tricks to get the most out of Microsoft Excel. This course is free for up to two members of staff and will take place live alongside other attendees, allowing attendees to ask questions during the session.
Attendees will also be sent a pre-prepared workbook to follow along with during the session.
In this session, Alex will be covering:
- Quick access toolbar
- Fill Series
- Useful formulas (Sum, Min, Max, Average, Count (A), HLOOKUP & VLOOKUP, IF and more!)
- Formating a table
- Sorting & Filtering
- Flash fill and lookups
- Charts & Pivot Tables
- … and much more!
Additional Training Cost:
- Free for up to 2 members of staff.
- Additional staff will be charged £80 per person for the 4-day training course.
- For existing ADM clients, please contact your account manager for further information.
- If you would like to provide this training service to your customers, or are interested in personalised and additional large scale staff training, please contact: email@example.com
Date: 01st (Tuesday) – 04th (Friday) December 2020
Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Please book your place using the form provided or contact Penelope Mak via her DDI: 01227 913311 or email Penelope.Mak@adm-computing.co.uk.
To find out more about F-key, please visit: http://f-keys.co.uk/about
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, ADM Computing is positioned to meet all your development, deployment, training, migration and service needs around Microsoft 365.