Microsoft Outlook training
In this session, Microsoft Certified Trainer Alex Waterton will be providing a 3-day interactive training course aimed at providing staff with top tips and tricks to get the most out of Microsoft Outlook. This course is free for up to two members of staff and will take place live alongside other attendees, allowing participants to ask questions.
In this session, Alex will be covering:
- Ribbons & toolbars
- Emails – Delayed delivery, importance & top tips and tricks
- Sorting & grouping
- Managing your emails – Flagging, follow-up, categorising
- Calendar – Creating an event, meeting, Teams meeting
- People & contacts
- Automatic replies
- … and many more!
Additional Training costs:
- Free for up to 2 members of staff.
- Additional staff will be charged £60 per person for the 3-day training course.
- For existing ADM clients, please contact your account manager for further information.
- If you would like to provide this training service to your customers, or are interested in personalised and additional large scale staff training, please contact: email@example.com
Date: 27th (Monday) – 29th (Wednesday) July 2020
Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Please book your place using the form provided or contact Penelope Mak via her DDI: 01227 473503 or email Penelope.Mak@adm-computing.co.uk.
To find out more about F-key and Alex Waterton, please visit: http://f-keys.co.uk/about/7-about
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, ADM Computing is positioned to meet all your development, deployment, training, migration and service needs around Microsoft 365.