SharePoint Developer / 1st Line SharePoint Support
Job Location: Canterbury, Kent
Salary: £200-300 per week
About ADM: With over 70 current staff, ADM has been one of the South East’s leading and most trusted IT service partners since 1984. With staff averaging a stay of over 11.5 years since ADM’s establishment, It’s fair to say we offer a fun, friendly and challenging environment for hardworking staff to develop within.
You will be working within our small SharePoint team of dedicated developers. As a member of this department you will be tasked with working on a variety of different SharePoint projects. These projects will involve; coding new solutions and providing ongoing support, but also the development and maintenance of existing applications. Weekdays, 9.00AM to 5.30PM with a total of 1 hour break per day.
As part of your supportive role, you will also be required to:
- Log calls in our call management system,
- Resolve IT issues remotely, over the phone and on site,
- Setting up OneDrive on devices
- Adding, removing and modifying users and groups in SharePoint
- Soft Skills
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Must possess a high degree of patience and willingness to learn and improve.
- Must be well organised, able to effectively prioritise tasks, and be able to correctly manage your time and projects from concept to production.
- Must be able to brainstorm with others, thrive in a collaborative team environment, multi task, and quickly adapt to change.
- Must possess the ability to work well individually and within a team in a manner that is healthy to our positive and productive work environment.
Education & Technical Skills
- Experience in C# or strong Object Oriented Programming knowledge and the desire to pick up and learn C#.
- 3 A Levels (Grade A-C) or equivalent.
- Math and English GCSE C or above required.
- Evidence of personal projects/programming in own time highly desirable.
Apply for this position by clicking the “Apply Now” button below.
You will be redirected to a new page with application form.
For more information on the vacancy please contact:
Take your chance
Apprentice Support Engineer
1st Line Support Engineer
SharePoint Developer / SharePoint 1st Line Support
Admin Assistant for Service Department
2nd Line Support Engineer
Junior Account Manager