Job Location: Canterbury, Kent
About ADM: With over 70 current staff, ADM has been one of the South East’s leading and most trusted IT service partners since 1984. With staff averaging a stay of over 11.5 years since ADM’s establishment, It’s fair to say we offer a fun, friendly and challenging environment for hardworking staff to develop within.
You will be working within our small SharePoint team of dedicated developers. As a member of this department, you will be tasked with working on and providing support for a variety of different SharePoint projects.
On a day to day basis, alongside the SharePoint team, you will:
- Provide support to clients and assist the Helpdesk in troubleshooting issues with SharePoint and OneDrive.
- Develop client SharePoint sites, adhering to best practices giving the best solution to fit with the client’s requirements.
- Build creative pages using web parts, content types, lists, libraries, workflows using flow and custom forms using PowerApps.
- Build intuitive document libraries and communicate solutions effectively to the Client. This will include developing user guides and training for the end users.
- Be responsible for developing, configuring and supporting new and existing Clients to suggest improvements in the way they handle information and content.
- Communicate, understand and demonstrate features of Office 365/SharePoint and clearly articulate these to Clients or colleagues alike in a variety of business scenarios.
- Keep up to date with latest updates and releases of Office 365 apps using the Office 365 roadmap and adhere to best practices based on future developments.
- Good understanding of Document libraries including all the features (e.g. version control, permissions, document retention, views, formatting, content types)
- Building Lists/Libraries/Views based around business processes
- SharePoint Designer
- Microsoft PowerApps with SharePoint Integration
- Microsoft Flow
- Knowledge of Office 365 groups/teams to integrate with SharePoint
- Previous experience in building or administering SharePoint sites
Apply for this position by clicking the “Apply Now” button below.
You will be redirected to a new page with application form.
For more information on the vacancy please contact:
Take your chance
Apprentice Support Engineer
1st Line Support Engineer
SharePoint Developer / SharePoint 1st Line Support
Admin Assistant for Service Department
2nd Line Support Engineer
Junior Account Manager